In his second presentation, Neil Fleming describes how VARK can be used in teaching and training. He discusses the extent to which it is important to incorporate all four modes into your teaching, and provides suggestions about how to teach using the Visual, Aural, Read/Write and Kinesthetic modes.
What will I learn?
- Do I have to teach in four ways for my students?
- Which students are likely to miss out from my teaching?
- Is my teaching linked to the way I learn?
- Why should I change my teaching strategies that have worked fine before?
- Should I consider more variety in how I assess my students’ learning?
- Surely some topics should be taught in only the best way?
- Can students use VARK as an excuse for their non-performance?
The presentation is approximately 53 minutes long, and was recorded in October 2015.
Once you have purchased the presentation, we will provide you with an account that you can use to log in to view the video. You will be able to view the video repeatedly, as your access will remain in place for 1 month. Please allow up to 48 hours for us to set up your access.
Price:$9.74 USD 15