Your VARK Academic Profile will help you understand your preferences for learning.
Your Profile is a PDF containing helpful advice about your learning preferences, customized for your VARK scores. Your profile, including helpsheets, is approximately 10 pages long.
In your profile, you will find out:
- How common your learning preference is
- Whether you need to use one or more modes in your learning, and how flexible you are in swapping between modes.
- How you can use your preferred modes in education.
- What advantages and disadvantages there are to your learning preference.
- How to best take notes.
- How to work with other learners.
- How some other learners like you use their VARK learning preferences.
- How to make the most of your learning preference with online learning.
- What VARK indicates, and what it does not.
The VARK Profile is available immediately after you complete the VARK questionnaire online and elect to purchase.
Note: The Academic Profiles were updated at the end of July 2020 to include advice related to online learning. The section on the percentages of people with different learning preferences has also been updated to reflect recent data collected from version 8.01 of the VARK Questionnaire. If you purchased an Academic Profile between May 2020 and July 2020, you can use the link in the Downloads email you were sent to get an updated copy of your Profile.
Price:$11.25 USD 17.2