They organize and emphasize information using:
You are holistic. You want the whole picture – the BIG picture first! You are probably going to DRAW something.
Using VISUAL STRATEGIES in:
- Replace keywords with symbols or diagrams.
- Reconstruct notes using images, colors, fonts, and different spatial layouts.
- Review your notes and look for patterns.
- Reduce 3 pages of your notes to 1.
- Redraw your notes from memory.
- Restore your visuals back into words.
- Include images, colors, fonts, and different layouts in your presentations.
- Use freehand drawings to communicate ideas.
- Use charts and diagrams to analyze and understand data.
- Remember – not everyone has a Visual preference like you.
Note: Visual strategies do NOT include videos & photos showing real life.
These are more helpful to those with a Kinesthetic or Aural preference.
“The soul never thinks without a picture.”
~ Aristotle ~